Due to the Coronavirus pandemic CJs has had to suspend usual classes.
We are now running classes online. We are using Zoom for you to access your child’s classes.
When participating in these classes you accept the following terms and conditions.
*General Disclaimer: before allowing your child to take part in either the live lessons or the pre-recorded lessons that you have considered he following:
- Your child is physically well
- Your child is suitable dressed with safe footwear
- Your child is in an uncluttered space
- You are supervising your child whilst they are taking part
- You should also understand that when your child is participating in any form of dance class you are agreeing for them to do so at your own risk. CJs dance and fitness cannot be held responsible for any injuries occurring as a result of your child’s participation.
CDMT Recognised School
CJ’s is a CDMT Recognised school and meets the following nine requirements of professional practice
- Have and adhere to appropriate Professional Policies and Procedures in respect of the following: health and safety (including safe dance practice), safeguarding, equal opportunities and customer service (including feedback and complaints)
- Ensure valid Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificates are in place for all members of staff including teachers, administrators and all ancillary staff
- Hold appropriate and adequate Insurance
- Adhere to the CDMT Code of Professional Conduct and Practice or recognised equivalent
- Make the Nine Requirements for Recognised Schools document publically available, together with the following Key Information: contact details, timetables and venues for examinations and all performance events
- Ensure that the majority of teaching is delivered by teachers with appropriate Teaching Qualifications i.e. hold a CDMT, Ofqual or other government recognised teaching qualification at QCF Level 3 or above. Teachers not holding (or working towards) such a teaching qualification should be in the minority but will still demonstrate Professional Experience to the satisfaction of CDMT
- Employ or engage all teachers on appropriate Teaching Contracts
- Conduct annual Staff Appraisals and offer relevant Continuing Professional Development within the organisation
- Keep formal Financial Accounts which are independently inspected or audited where required by law.