Have you found a class you would like to join or not sure and want to try some out before you decide?
The first class in any dance style is FREE to try out for the first time
Fees are then paid monthly by standing order. (We are open 44 weeks of the year, therefore fees are split in to 11 monthly payments - no payment during August)
Enrolment is simple…
- Phone Carol on 01304 211827 or on her mobile 07967 707074 Alternatively email her via the contacts page.
- Arrange to attend the classes you think you might be interested in.
- If possible print and bring in the completed contact form
On deciding which class is suitable pay for the fees for the remaining part of the month and set up a BACS payment (Standing Order) with your bank to continue to pay your fees monthly thereafter. Please note there are no payments due in August. Please remember it is your responsibility to cancel BACS payments when deciding to leave a class.
FOR NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS PLEASE REMEMBER TO;
- Give us your email address and contact numbers so we can contact you
- Subscribe to receive our newsletters
- Set up your monthly payments with your bank
- Give four weeks notice to terminate or change classes
Please complete the following contact and consent form to receive your newsletter and to enable us to register your child with the BTDA.